Our Consulting Portfolio benefits from 30 years of field experience, during which time the scale of evolution of Information Technology and related systems, have demanded a growing ability to continuously adapt product strategies, engineering practices, delivery methods and day-to-day operations, all to allow the exploitation of new market niches, changes in ways-of-working and delivery of more secure solutions while reducing tech and operational waste… in two words: growth and sustainability!
The nature of work and support provided through our consulting services is tailored for very small (start-ups), small (scale-ups) and medium-size organisations (200-500 people).
After the assessment of your needs, a Statement of Work is prepared to better define the requirements with the scope of work and deliverables more relevant to your organisation: we start from being focused and “lean”!
The engagement can include support to any combination of areas of intervention listed here below and it can run as an implementation-only effort or implementation + management; in the latter case, the proposal will become a managed service, so the execution benefits from “agility”!
- Design and implementation of Lean-Agile methodologies
- Hybrid modelling for highly-regulated industries (Agile-Waterfall)
Digital / Information Systems
- Rationalising use of tech & tools < read this blog >
- Enhancing systems and data security
- Systems’ integration
Organisational / Cultural
2. Development / Delivery
- Idea formulation and validation (Product Development)
- Feature request articulation (Product Development)
- Structuring Back-End work (Engineering)
- Structuring Front-End work (Engineering)
- Implementing “Privacy by Design” development practices
- Structuring Professional Services for consulting and implementation work
- Structuring Customer Success/Support offering
- Design and implementation of distributed models
- Third-Party assessment model for business & tech partnerships
- Iterative Risk Management < read this blog >
- Redundancy of systems
- SOC 2 (Type 1, Type 2) < read this blog >
If you did’t find what you’re looking for, but you think we may be able to help, then please address your query to…